When hiring a Party or Standard size fountain we offer a very flexible service so that you can pick and choose the best option to suit your needs. Our standard hire package includes the fountain, chocolate, delivery (to within 30kms driving distance from Perth CBD), set-up, cleaning and full instructions.
Please contact us for a separate price quotation, we have wide of experience of supplying fountains for parties and events in country areas of Western Australia. It is also an option to have a party guest who lives in Perth come and collect a fountain from us under our DIY scheme. Many customers choose to do this for their country weddings and parties.
Our set-up service means that when we arrive at your event we will build the fountain, fill it with molten chocolate and have it running and looking perfect before your guests arrive. Please note we are unable to offer this service for deliveries to country areas, however the fountains are supplied with a full set of instructions which are tried, tested and easy to read.
For events on a budget we offer a Party fountain DIY service where you collect and return the fountain from our office in Wangara, you set up the fountain and melt the chocolate (full instructions are provided).
You don’t have to clean the fountain, leave that up to us (this applies to both our regular and DIY service).
In addition to our standard hire package we can also offer the following services:
* Experienced operator(s) to assist your guests, particularly useful at larger events.
* Drip guards to hire.
* Wind /sneeze guards to hire. A guard prevents chocolate blowing around and allows you to use a fountain outdoors. The extra protection also comes in useful at public events such as expos.
* Dipping food including marshmallows, Turkish Delight and fresh fruit platters and confectionery platters.
* Disposable forks, we researched the whole market and found these to be the perfect size for fountain dipping.
* Napkins for catching chocolate drips.
Caterers: If you operate a professional catering company or venue please contact us for details of our professional hire packages. If your event is open to the public we would also be happy to promote it for you on our very popular website.
If you would like to buy a mini home-use fountains you can purchase online or contact us by phone or email.
If you already have a fountain, you can purchase one of our great Complete Chocolate Box packages to get you started!
The Complete Chocolate Box is the perfect starter kit for your fountain containing:
- 3kg of chocolate (milk or dark)
- 3 packs of cocoa butter
- 2 packs of dipping forks
- plus a bonus ‘How to get the best from your fountain’ hints and tips guide.